Full Suite of Services for Lexus Owners
The Lexus brand and name is world-renown, and its reputation for quality, style, safety, and performance is unmatched. To ensure that your Lexus stays true to its namesake, regularly scheduled maintenance and required repairs are a must. Thompson Automotive is your Lexus service and repair partner for the long haul, providing comprehensive vehicle care for whatever model Lexus you drive. Services include:
- Oil changes and fluid flushes (transmission, brake, coolant)
- Manufacturer recommended services (15,000 miles, 30,000 miles and up)
- Timing belt replacements
- Critical engine component repair or replacement (water pumps, gaskets, alternators, and more)
- Tune ups (replacement of spark plugs and ignition wires and resetting timing or idle, if needed)
- Transmission service or repair, including full replacement with rebuilt transmission
The Lexus owners who have been coming to us for years continue to do so because of the peace of mind we give them. It’s comforting to know that when you hit the road in your Lexus, you’re getting the most out of your investment. Through the provision of quality service and repair, Thompson Automotive is helping you safeguard your Lexus for thousands of miles to come. And, all of our labor and parts are covered with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Call Us Today
Due to the precision and complexity of the components that comprise a Lexus engine, small problems can become large, costly repairs fairly quickly. That’s why it’s critical to address whatever might be affecting your Lexus sooner than later, to ensure that you’re driving safely and avoiding expensive repairs. For the best service for your Lexus, contact Thompson Automotive today.
Your Lexus deserves to be well taken care of, and we are happy to help. Give us a call or stop in at our conveniently located shop in Littleton, so that we can schedule an appointment to service your Lexus vehicle.